JUST LISTED PARTIALLY FURNISHED - $49,900
This home features:
- Beautiful home that’s Move-In Ready - just Unpack and go to the Pool or Beach
- New AC and a new 10x12 shed.
- Beautiful NuCore Laminate 100% waterproof flooring that is not only extremely durable but easy to clean. Bedrooms are both laminate.
- Drywalled living and dining rooms
- 2” blinds and 6 panel doors throughout the home
- A Key West kitchen with the circular layout that’s very popular here. If you have been to Key West you know what I’m talking about with the colors. You will feel the Keys when you cook in this kitchen. There are refaced cabinets, large new refrigerator, and lots of counter and storage space
- Open floor plan from the dining room to the living room
- Large Master Suite that gives you a Spa feel. 2 walk-in closets and plenty of storage
- There is a bright and airy sunroom with a view of the lake, a great craft room, office or man-cave with gorgeous Bamboo flooring
- There are two screened lanai in the back, very private and a wonderful place to watch the White Pelicans when they come and visit. The back lanai is 11’x18’ and the connecting lanai is 21’x12’ large enough for a party with all your friends.
- 2 storage sheds the rear shed has enough room to put extra chairs and things for you friends and grandkids when they visit.
- The main storage room has an extra refrigerator, washer and dryer. Washer is 2 year old
- Near harmony Hall and Pool where most events are held
- Gorgeous views of the lake. They are putting in new homes across the lake and the sod should be in place soon.
Call Patti #317-709-4282 Or My Florida Dreams Office #941-981-9565
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
Colony Cove is an age qualified (55+) five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The "Cove" boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park (very pet friendly), tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24 hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, it's your own fault!!
The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity and internet.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1061 per month