Just Listed $30,000 - UNFURNISHED
- Beautiful updated 2-bedroom 2- bath home.
- Gorgeous kitchen with new cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances. Nice ceramic tile floors. Plenty of cabinet and counter space. Large Bay windows giving the kitchen plenty of light.
- The Living room and dining room are open. Both the rooms, hallway and front Florida room have vinyl flooring.
- The front Florida room is enclosed with new windows. Great space to relax and enjoy your breakfast or read a book.
- The guest bedroom has plenty of storage space. A double-sided closet and a step-in closet. This room is spacious. New carpeting in 2015.
- Guest bathroom and Master bathroom showers have been redone by bath fitters. Master bathroom has been painted and a new toilet was installed March 2020.
- Master bedroom is very large. It easily accommodates a King-sized bed and dressers with plenty of room to move around. Large walk-in closet and double-sided closet giving you plenty of storage space.
- Inside laundry room with washer, dryer, and a deep soaking sink.
- Side enclosed lanai with new flooring. The screens in the lanai have been replaced in 2017.
- Large storage shed for all your tools, beach gear and holiday decorations.
- New roof over the whole house and carport August 2015, with a transferable warranty.
- Water heater was replaced December 2015.
- The gorgeous front door was installed December 2015.
- Gutters and downspouts were done January 2018.
- The kitchen floor and vapor were done March 2018.
- Most the windows throughout the home are updated and new.
- The electrical has been updated. New electrical, panel box and wiring March 2017.
- Great Location! Near Harmony Hall and Pool.
- This updated home is priced to sell! Call today to make this your dream home!
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Do not forget to ask about the BANK FINANCING available on this home.
Colony Cove is an age qualified (55+) five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The "Cove" boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park (very pet friendly), tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24-hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, it's your own fault!!
The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $880.66 per month.