Just Listed- $31,900- Partially Furnished
- Large home with beautiful curb appeal and an awesome location!
- Just steps out the front door to Harmony Hall where most activities like dances and big events happen. Harmony Hall also has the largest pool in Colony Cove, a shuffleboard court, tennis courts, library, and a mail room. This home could not be in a better location!!
- Side Enclosed lanai with ceramic tile flooring.
- Washer and dryer are in the air-conditioned shed.
- The Kitchen has been remodeled. Nice new cabinets and countertops. Double sided sink with new faucet, tile backsplash, white appliances, and ceramic tile floors.
- The flooring has been updated. Laminate flooring in the dining room, living room, hallway, and Master bedroom.
- Dining room has a large built in hutch with cabinets and drawers for extra storage.
- Large front windows making the living room and dining room nice and bright.
- The living room is large and cozy.
- The second enclosed lanai could be used as an office or extra family room.
- The bonus room could be used as a 3rd bedroom, it has a large step-in closet.
- The guest bedroom is spacious with a double door closet.
- Guest bathroom is a tub shower combo and has plenty of storage.
- Linen closet in the hallway.
- Large master bedroom with a walk-in closet.
- Master bath has a linen closet and plenty of storage underneath the vanity. Step-in shower.
- Newer AC 2016.
- Call today and make this your Florida dream home!
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING OPTIONS available on this home.
Colony Cove is an age qualified (55+) five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The "Cove" boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park (very pet friendly), tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24 hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, it's your own fault!!
The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $900.66 per month.