JUST REDUCED - $18,500 TURNKEY
This home has been remodeled and features the following:
1. New laminate floors in a grey tone that looks rich with the fresh painted rooms in a beach grey tone
2. A New updated kitchen with upgraded cabinets in bright white, a new counter top, new tile backsplash, newer stainless appliances, new stainless sink and new faucets.
3. New double pane windows in white. Very quiet and great for your utilities
4. The guest bath has a newer tub/shower combination, new vanity and top, new mirror and lighting.
5. The guest bedroom is large and has plenty of closet space
The master bath has a newer step in shower and faucets, new vanity and faucets and mirror and lighting
6. The master bedroom is large enough for a king bed and has plenty of closet space
7. Close to all the beautiful beaches in the area
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1,041 per month.