JUST LISTED TURNKEY - $95,000
This home has so many features:
- 2004 Palm Harbor - 3 Bedroom
- Zone 3 home built to withstand a Category 3 storm and 135 mph winds. New double pane windows for quiet and safety.
- Drywall with rounded corners, vaulted ceilings throughout and crown moldings throughout.
- Tile floor in the kitchen, dining room and entry way. Laminate floors in the living room and third bedroom – office, carpet in the guest and master bedroom.
- A very large kitchen with oak cabinetry, white newer appliances, tile backsplash, and an island to prep and cook.
- The screen lanai in the back is very private with tropical giving you a privacy setting. The lanai is large enough to entertain your friends or family.
- The living room is very large and has custom bookcases built in for your library.
- The 3rd bedroom is setup as an office with built-in desk and cabinets. The sleep sofa makes it a third bedroom if needed.
- The 2nd guest bedroom is large and ready for your guests with nice closet space and is on the other side of the home for your guests and your privacy.
- The master suite is very large with lots of closet space and easily large enough for your king bed and still have a sitting area.
- 2 car garage, you don’t find that often in a 55+ community. Nice storage area or just your cars.
- Beautiful curb appeal and landscaping. Low maintenance and easy care
- Close to the beaches, pools and halls. There are lots of activities in Bay Indies, if you like a sense of community and want to stay busy this is your home.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1,041 per month.