Just Listed $19,995
- This beautiful lake front home is priced to sell.
- 2 large lanais looking at the lake.
- The kitchen has nice white appliances, white cabinets, pantry and a double-sided sink with new faucet.
- Living room and dining room are open and spacious. The dining room has built in cabinets giving your extra storage. The large front windows make the home nice and bright.
- The walls have all been freshly painted in beachy colors
- Living room, dining room and bedrooms have nice carpeting.
- Ceiling fans throughout the house and lanais.
- The guest bedroom is spacious and has double sided closet.
- Guest bathroom is a tub shower combo, tile floor, granite countertops and a new sink and faucet. The vanity has plenty of storage underneath and the bathroom also has built in cabinets for extra storage.
- Master Bedroom is Large and fits a King-sized bed and dressers with plenty of room to move around. Extra-large walk-in closet. Sliding glass doors lead you out onto the back lanai looking over the lake. The Lanai can be used as a screened lanai or enclosed lanai. This Extra-large lanai would be perfect for entertaining your guests.
- The Master bathroom has new light fixtures, counter top, sink and faucet. Step in shower.
- The home also has a side patio for grilling and hanging out.
- Large carport and storage shed with washer and dryer. The storage shed has plenty of room to store your holiday decorations, beach gear and more.
- This is a must-see home!
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the BANK FINANCING available on this home.
Colony Cove is an age qualified (55+) five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The "Cove" boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park (very pet friendly), tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24-hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, it's your own fault!!
The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $ 1096.66 per month.