JUST LISTED- $24,900
- This 960 square foot home is a 1973. The homeowner updated the floors in the kitchen, dining room, living room, hallway, both bathrooms and master bedroom with laminate and vinyl tiles.
- The kitchen, dining room, living room, lanai, and bedrooms all have ceiling fan light fixtures.
- New membrane roof in August 2019, transferrable warranty.
- The Galley Kitchen has a double sink, dish washer, oven, microwave and double door refrigerator.
- Dining room has top and bottom cabinets for extra storage.
- The living room is spacious and can accommodate a large TV and a sectional. The windows make this room nice and bright.
- Sliding glass doors in the living room lead you out onto the large air-conditioned enclosed lanai with lots on storage. This large lanai is a perfect area to entertain your guest.
- Guest bedroom is very nice in size and can accommodate a queen size bed comfortably. The bedroom has a built-in closet and dresser drawers.
- The guest bathroom has a large vanity and a newer sink and faucet with cabinets underneath. Nice sliding glass doors to the step-in shower.
- Master bedroom and suite are very spacious and can accommodate a King-sized bed and night stands. His and hers double door closets. The bathroom has been updated with new light fixtures, vanity, sink, faucet and mirror. Very nice bathroom.
- Large Storage shed with washer and dryer. This storage shed is perfect for all your tools, beach chairs and fishing poles.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
Colony Cove is an age qualified (55+) five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The "Cove" boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park (very pet friendly), tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24 hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, it's your own fault!!
The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity and internet.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $821.66 per month.