JUST REDUCED FURNISHED - $25,900
This home features:
- A side screened lanai and an enclosed front lanai for lots of extra entertainment areas. These rooms are the rooms we love to enjoy with our warm winter days and nights.
- The living room is open to the front lanai and makes a large living space for your whole group to enjoy.
- The dining room gas built-ins for storage of your dishes and collectibles. The table seats 6 and you will enjoy having your guests over in this dining room
- The kitchen is very large with a large island. This kitchen has all the room you need for all the chefs in your family and friends. There is a ceramic tile floor for easy cleanup.
- The guest bedroom is a nice size in a soothing sea green color with a walk-in closet and nice furnishings. The guest bath has been updated with a newer tub surround and ceramic tile floor.
- The master bedroom is large and can easily hold a king bed with plenty of room left. There are plenty of closets to store your clothes and linens. The master bath has a triple mirror and two vanities and a walk-in shower to get ready for your day.
- The rear patio is great to chill and relax with no neighbor directly behind you, and you are very close to the walking path.
- The home is a 1984 Palm Harbor with vaulted ceilings throughout the home. The roof is shingled and was redone in March of 2016.
- Close to Curry Pool and Hall, close to the walking path and close to the tennis courts. You will also be just a few miles from the beautiful beaches, restaurants and shopping
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $950 per month.