JUST LISTED PART FURNISHED - $49,500
This home features:
- This home has so many features but the one that jumps out is the Open Concept from the Living, Dining room and Kitchen. The vaulted ceilings and beams make this a very unique and beautiful home. Check out the pictures and video.
- The kitchen is new and bright white with new cabinets, sink, faucet, tile floor, stainless appliances except the dishwasher which is black, new counter tops, and of course the open sight lines with the vaulted ceilings and beams. The dining room has loads of cabinets for storage and floating shelving for the items you want everyone to see.
- The living room is very large and is open to the dining room and front lanai. The French doors on the lanai is very typical of how many upscale features this home has. The laminate floors continue from the living room into the lanai. If you are looking for a bright and sunny Florida Room this is it.
- The guest bedroom is very large and comfy. The bedroom has a walk-in closet and lots of room for your winter guests. The Guest Bath across from the guest bedroom has been updated with a newer tub surround, mirror, lighting and more.
- The master suite is a masterpiece of design. Starting in the master bath the tiled shower is amazing and beautiful with new glass sliding doors. The vanity in the dressing area has a new top, faucet and mirror. The dressing area has three closets that can hold all your clothes and more. The master bedroom is very large and easily holds a king bed.
- There are no neighbors behind you and there is a nice patio to sit and relax after a day at the beaches. You are also on the walking path which is perfect to work off your dinners at Sharky’s On the Pier (my favorite place).
- Close to the beaches and all the wonderful restaurants in Venice and the surrounding area. You are also just across from the tennis courts and close to Curry Pool and Hall.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $950 per month.