JUST LISTED UNFURNISHED - $74,999
This home has so many features Like:
- Beautiful new laminate floors throughout the home installed in 2017.
- There are 2 enclosed lanais for tons of living area in this home. The first side lanai is open to the main home and is heated and cooled for more entertaining room. The lower side lanai has a gorgeous view of Long Lake and is a perfect relax and chill get away. Outside the lower lanai is a nice patio area to grill and relax while you watch the birds on the lake.
- The kitchen has newer appliances and is large enough for all your cooks. The grey color is a relaxing beach color. The counter has a granite top and new sink and faucet. Plenty of storage area with all the cabinets and pantry.
- The guest bedroom is a nice size for a queen bed and a built-in dresser with a walk-in closet. The guest bath has been updated to the max with a beautiful new tiled walk-in shower, new vanity and top as well as a new mirror and lighting. Both toilets were replaced with new comfort height toilets in June of 2018.
- The Master Suite is large and has a stunning view of the lake. A relaxing blue paint and can hold your King Bed. The master bath has a new vanity top, bowl and faucets. There is a tiled walk-in shower.
- The air conditioner is new and was installed in April of 2019. The roof was sealed with tongue and groove in 2017
- The windows are all new and are wonderful for energy efficiency and sound.
- New ceiling fans in every room
- The home has been freshly painted with cool beach colors
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the BANK FINANCING available on this home.
Colony Cove is an age qualified (55+) five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The "Cove" boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park (very pet friendly), tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24-hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, it's your own fault!!
The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1041 per month.