JUST REDUCED PARTIALLY FURNISHED – $84,000
This home features:
- A large 3 bedroom 2 bath with 1,352 square feet of living space. Large enough for your family and friends to enjoy and entertain.
- Tall ceilings with crown molding. This Palm Harbor is a Zone III home for your safety and can withstand sustained winds to 110 mph. The windows are double paned and Zone III rated. Beautiful floors in the main living area with carpeting in the bedrooms. The home is drywalled throughout. Palm Harbor doesn’t take short cuts.
- As you come up the stairs to go in the home you see the front porch which is great to sit and visit with neighbors.
- You enter into the living room and see the large open floor plan. The living room is a good size to entertain your guests. The Island in the kitchen seats 3 and is a nice place to sit with guests and visit.
- The kitchen is large enough for all the chefs in your family. You will have dark rich cabinetry with tall upper cabinets for more storage. There are loads of counter tops and storage in this kitchen. The appliances are black. This is a chef’s kitchen.
- The dining is off the kitchen and a larger table would easily fit. There is an extra pantry for even more storage.
- The Master Bedroom is large and will easily hold a King bed with plenty of room left. The master bath is also large with a walk-in shower and large vanity. The Laundry is just outside the master bedroom in the rear of the home.
- The two guest bedrooms are in the front of the home for more privacy for you and your guests when they visit. The “Jack & Jill” bedrooms have the guest bath between. The third bedroom is being used as a music room but you could make it your craft room, man-cave or whatever you can imagine.
- You will be close to the Curry Pool & Hall as well as many other amenities. The best is you are only a few miles from the Beaches.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $950 per month.