JUST LISTED MOSTLY FURNISHED - $18,500 Unpack & Go to the Beach
This home features:
- This home has 1,152 square feet in the main home plus an estimated 240 sq. ft. in the enclosed lanai. There is also a side screened lanai with even more living space. It sits at the end of a finger lane and is on the walking and bike path. Get your morning walk in after you have had your coffee.
- The front enclosed lanai is heated and air conditioned and opens to the living room. The combination of the living room and lanai gives you a large area to spend time with your family and friends.
- The open area continues into the dining room which is open to both the living room and kitchen. The Kitchen is the circular layout that is popular for cooking especially if you have more than one cook. The kitchen has bright white cabinets and appliances with new hardware on the cabinets and a new sink and faucet.
- The living room, dining room and kitchen has nice laminate in a rich color. Easy cleanup and care when you come home from a day at the beach.
- The guest bedroom and bath are perfect when your family or friends come to visit and stay. There is a combination tub and shower in the bath.
- The master is large enough for a king bed with plenty of room to spare. There is a large walk-in closet in the dressing area and a large vanity with plenty of storage and counter space. The bath has a walk-in shower.
- The home is vacant and move-in ready for a quick occupancy before the cold weather really hits up north.
- Close to the pools, halls and amenities and just a few miles from the spectacular beaches.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $950 per month.