JUST REDUCED MOSTLY FURNISHED - $109,900
This home has so many fantastic features:
- Pulling up to the home the landscaping and curb appeal is absolutely beautiful. The paver stone driveway and walk way are an upgrade you don’t see in many homes. The fountain in the front just tops off the landscaping and makes it perfect. The ceramic tiled front porch again is an upgrade you don’t find in many homes.
- Inside you step in a sun room that again was an upgrade. Warm and sunny you get the cozy feeling you’re home just stepping inside this home. The living room is off the sunroom and it is large and a tray ceiling that’s stunning and another major upgrade. The living room windows have the upper “extra” windows for more natural light.
- The dining room is large with a sunburst topper over the windows again for more natural light. The dining room is open to the living room and kitchen in this very “Open Layout”. The kitchen is large with an island that comfortably seats four so can enjoy your guests while entertaining. There are tons of cabinets space in the bright white cabinets, and there is as much counter space as you could possibly want. The appliances are also a bright white. On the end of the kitchen is a pantry cabinet for storage.
- The front bedroom is a great size for a queen bed and your guests will have their privacy in the split floorplan with the master at the rear of the home and the two guest rooms are at the front of the home. The second bedroom is being used as a music room now but could be your man-cave, den, office, craft room or whatever you want. It could even be that third bedroom. The guest bath is between the two bedrooms making it a Jack & Jill.
- The laundry is inside and has a small office set up in the laundry area now. There are extra cabinets in case you want more storage.
- The master is a very large room with an on-suite connected. The master bath is huge with a triple mirror and double vanity with room for everyone. The walk-in shower is tiled and very nice.
- Another area upgraded is the side enclosed lanai. Enter from the hallway or the front driveway. The room has sliders so you have another “year-round” living area. On the rear of the home is a nice patio for grilling or chilling. That’s right more space!!
- The home is a 2005 and is a Zone III home for your safety. This home can withstand sustained winds to 135 mph. There are many safety features built into this home. The windows are all double pane and Zone III rated. The walls are drywalled, the ceilings are all vaulted with the Tray Ceilings in the Living room. There’s nothing left out of this home for your convenience and safety.
You can’t find a home this nice unless you custom order it, which the original owners did.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $950 per month.