JUST REDUCED TURNKEY & NICE FURNISHINGS - $53,900
This home features:
- A 1994 newer Palm Harbor home. This home comes Turnkey less the personal effects. The home is a nice size at 1,056 plus an enclosed front lanai for additional space.
- Kitchen has a large pantry cabinet loads of cabinet space throughout the kitchen. There is a breakfast counter to us and chat with your guests as you entertain and prepare your meals. The dining room is off the kitchen and has room to hold six or more.
- The front lanai is open to the living room and has very pretty ceramic tile to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Open the slider door to the living room and plenty of room for you and your guests to relax. The vaulted ceilings throughout and gives the home a much larger feel.
- The guest bedroom is being used now as an office with a sleep sofa that stays with the home. You can use this room for a man-cave, office a craft room or just get creative on what this will be, maybe your 2nd bedroom. The guest bath has a tub/shower combination.
- The master bedroom has a nice comfortable size and feel and has an on-suite. The master bath has a double bowl vanity and large linen pantry.
- The home has vaulted ceilings throughout. The wood flooring is absolutely beautiful.
- The air conditioning is brand new, the shingled roof is only 2 years old and there is a reverse osmosis water system.
- Close to the pool and the wonderful Beaches.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $960 per month.