JUST REDUCED MOSTLY FURNISHED - $39,995 – This Home You Don’t Want to Miss
This home features:
- A Reverse layout with the living room facing the Green Belt which gives you privacy from the road. This is a nice feature for entertaining and privacy.
- A very large home at 24’x60’ for 1,440 square feet of main living area plus 2 screened lanais one facing the green belt and very private.
- A nice freshly painted kitchen with light beach colors. Newer appliances, and love the large butcher block counter on the island.
- Wood floors and ceramic tile throughout the home. Absolutely beautiful and stunning update.
- There is a built-in cabinet and bar off the kitchen that is very sharp and you friends will be green with envy they don’t have this feature.
- The living room is very large and has a floor to ceiling window that looks over the green belt. There are built-ins for your electronics or other stuff. On the other side of the room is access to the rear screened lanai.
- The guest bedroom is a great size for your family or friends when they visit, The guest bath has a newer tub shower combination.
- The master is another large room that easily holds a king bed, has a large walk-in closet and more. The master bath has a double vanity.
- There are vaulted ceilings throughout the home, nice soothing beach colors and is a very stunning home.
- Large driveway holds 2+ cars with a large lot on the green belt. The roof has a rubber membrane roof-over that is only 5 years old so you have years of life left. The air conditioner is only 8 years old and again you should have lots of years left.
- Only a few miles to the beaches and great restaurants.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $950 per month.