JUST LISTED- $35,999
1.This Home has 1,500 square feet under roof with a lot of upgrades. All the outlets have been replaced, both bathrooms have new fixtures, the water heater is only 4 years old and the air conditioning is still under warranty The side Florida room is bright and cozy. The Florida room has been insulated and has air conditioning.
2. Off of the Florida room there is an office with a walk-in closet.
3. Dining room has a breakfast bar and the kitchen is spacious with tile backsplash.
4. Guest bedroom, the bed, dresser and night stand are staying with the home.
5. Guest bathroom has a shower tub combo and also new counter tops.
6. Master bedroom has 3 large bay windows and plenty of closet space.
7. Master bathroom has a step-in shower.
8. All the rooms have ceiling fans.
9. The home also has an enclosed lanai off of the carport with a utility shed with a washer and dryer.
10. The outside has nice curb appeal.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the BANK FINANCING available on this home.
Colony Cove is an age qualified (55+) five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The "Cove" boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park (very pet friendly), tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24-hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, it's your own fault!!
The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $817.66 per month.