JUST LISTED – $119,999 Partially Furnished
This home has so many upgrades and features:
- A Zone III home by Palm Harbor built to withstand 110 mph sustained winds in a tropical storm with a minimum of 40 tie-downs.
- A large open floor plan from the dining and living rooms to the kitchen. There are vaulted ceilings with crown molding throughout the home.
- The Kitchen has a stainless range hood, with a very nice backsplash behind. The island is huge and can comfortably seat 4 and has a wine rack and bar setup on the end. The island also has USB charging outlets to charge your phone and tablets. The appliances are all black with a built-in microwave. Just to the left of the dining room is a coffee nook.
- The kitchen and dining room have a vinyl plank flooring that has a very nice wood tone. You will enjoy the easy cleanup on these floors.
- The Living room has a nice view of the canal where you can drop a line off your rear patio and catch a nice one. There is a new seawall off the patio.
- Back to the living room which is large with vaulted ceilings it gives a large comfortable feel.
- The third bedroom/den will make a wonderful office as it’s being used now or it can be a tv-media room, a craft-room or whatever your imagination can think up.
- The 2nd bedroom is on the other side of the home from the master giving you the popular Split floorplan that everyone wants in Florida. This gives your guest and you privacy when your guests come to visit.
- The Master bedroom is large and can hold a King bed easily. There is a large walk-in closet in the dressing area in the master bath as well as a built-in pantry.
- There is an inside laundry and pantry off the kitchen. Beyond the laundry is the two car huge garage.
- Great location just one block from Friendship Hall & Pool. Very close to the Marina if you are a boater.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the BANK FINANCING available on this home.
Colony Cove is an age qualified (55+) five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The "Cove" boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park (very pet friendly), tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24-hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, it's your own fault!!
The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1004 per month.
Wind Zone III
Wind Zone III manufactured homes are built to withstand 110 mph sustained winds. This zone encompasses the gulf coast region of Texas, Florida and several other states and includes the eastern seaboard. A house designed and built under Wind Zone III code can be placed in Zones I, II, or III areas.