UNDER CONTRACT- UNFURNISHED- $19,500
This home features:
1. Georgeous high gloss laminate floors in the kitchen, dining room and hallway
2. Popular circular layout in the kitchen with lots of counter and cabinet space, plus a pantry for more storage. White newer appliances. Very nice accent wall in the kitchen and dining room.
3. The dining room has built-ins for storage and is a perfect size to entertain you friends
4. The living room is open to the dining room and front lanai. The living room is very cozy.
5. The front enclosed lanai is air-conditioned to stay cool in the summer after your days at the beach. This is the room where you will spend a lot of time relaxing and enjoying our warm winter weather.
6. The guest bedroom is amazing with a new tiled walk-in shower that is just beautiful. The bathroom has a newer water saving toilet, upgraded vanity and mirror. This is a stunning bathroom.
7. The master bath has also been updated with a new water saver toilet, upgraded vanity and mirror, newer shower and wainscoting on the walls.
8. The bedrooms are both good sized and perfect place to end your day.
9. The roof has just been recoated this year and there was a new compressor put on the central air conditioning for years of service to come.
10. The driveway is long enough for two cars and still have a room to grill and chill.
11. Near Curry Hall and Pool and just a few miles from some of the best beaches in the country.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
if you are looking for a home in Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institues Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month. Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the home's location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance. The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $950 per month.