JUST REDUCED TURNKEY - $38,995
This home features:
- A very cute updated kitchen with, updated counter tops with a sprayed finish, new sink and faucet, tile backsplash, newer appliances, repainted cabinets and new hardware and porcelain floor tile that’s stunning. Loads of cabinet and counter space.
- A large dining room with a very pretty accent wall. The contrasts are really striking and pretty.
- The living room is large and like the dining room has laminate floors that are very nice. the furniture looks to be comfortable and cozy. The enclosed lanai which is being used as a 3rd bedroom now flows from the living room and gives more living area. This could be your craft room, man-cave or whatever you Dream Up.
- The Guest bath is very beachy and relaxing. The finishes are definitely a Florida feel. The tub and shower enclosure are newer and a bright white. There is a newer counter top on the vanity and sink and faucet.
- The guest bedroom is large enough for a queen bed and will make your guests and family very comfortable. There are two closets.
- The master bedroom and bath are quite large and will hold a king bed. There are two closets to handle all your clothes. The master bath has a new vanity top and faucet. There is a newer walk-in shower with hand rails.
- The roof, insulation, water heater and gutters are all new!!!
- The home is 1 block from the community loan closet and beauty shop, 2 blocks from manatee Hall and Pool, 3 blocks from the southside fitness room and Bayshore House and close to the puppy parks.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the BANK FINANCING options available on this home.
Colony Cove is an age qualified (55+) five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The "Cove" boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park (very pet friendly), tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24 hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, it's your own fault!!
The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity and internet.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $784 est. until the formal rent disclosure comes in per month.