JUST REDUCED UNFURNISHED - $79,999 – You Found the Best
This Beautiful Dream home features:
- A 2017 almost new home with 1,486 square feet with a covered front porch
- A very large driveway to park 3 cars and of course your golf cart
- A large beautiful kitchen with stunning finishes on the kitchen cabinets, all black appliances, drop and can lighting, large island that can be used as a great entertainment area for your guests
- Three bedrooms or two bedrooms and a craft/office room. Large doors on the bedrooms that are handicap width
- The floors are mostly a vinyl planking in the main living areas and carpet in the bedrooms
- The laundry is inside and very convenient to the master bedroom.
- The doors are all two paneled decorative doors. The rooms all have crown molding and drywall with rounded corners. A nice extra finish and decorative touch you don’t often see. All the rooms have 9’ ceilings giving it an open cozy feeling and not closed in.
- All windows are Zone III rated to 135 mph winds.
- There are two storage sheds, the large shed outside is Hurricane rated with tie-downs. There are loads of storage areas available to you in this home.
- The landscaping is very nice and tropical
- The home is a Zone III home with as many as 47 tie-downs, and is a rated for a Category 3 storm.
- There is a large “park-like” setting and a very large side yard with no neighbors
- The home can be insured and is Not in a flood zone, and it can be financed.
- The location is fantastic, just feet to the Manatee River where you can watch the Dolphin and Manatee Play and swim. You are close to the remodeled southside fitness center. Just blocks to the private Colony Cove fishing Pier and Picnic Pavilion. You are very close to the 2 fenced puppy parks, the Colony Cove Marina and Community gardens. Manatee Hall and Pool is very close also.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the Bank Financing available on this home.
Colony Cove is an age qualified (55+) five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The "Cove" boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park (very pet friendly), tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24 hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, it's your own fault!!
The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity and internet.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $775 per month.