JUST REDUCED TURNKEY - $12,500
This home features:
1. Turnkey with 1,104 square feet plus an extra 120 sq. ft. of lanai and a patio
2. The patio and lanai have a “cut stone tile” look. The outside patio is secluded and peaceful to sit and relax after a day at the beach
3. The dining room easily holds 6 guests and could be more
4. The living room is large enough to entertain your entire Krewe
5. There are two on-suites. The guest goes right into the guest bath giving privacy where it’s needed
6. The master is large with a dressing area with plenty of closet space
7. Very close to the main pool, and most activities
8. Just a short drive to some of the best beaches in the country
9. Plenty of shopping and dining in Venice
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $880 per month.