JUST REDUCED - $12,500
This home features:
1. This large home comes Turnkey with no work needed. Just unpack and go to the beach!!
2. The home is decorated very tastefully and the colors are soft and relaxing
3. New subfloor ¾” plywood and beautiful new laminate
4. There is a front enclosed lanai with acrylic sliders to give you a year-round room. There is also a screened lanai giving you loads of outdoor room
5. The Kitchen is white and very large
6. The air-conditioner is only 3 years old
7. The roof is a membrane roof-over installed in 2008
8. The tie-downs are all new from the Florida State program
9. The location is in one of the best location in the park, near the Manatee River and the private fishing pier, the picnic Pavilion, the Community Garden, The newly remodeled Southside fitness room, the Puppy Park, Manatee Hall and Pool
Call Julie #574-276-2067 Or My Florida Dreams Office #941-981-9565
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
Colony Cove is an age qualified (55+) five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The "Cove" boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park (very pet friendly), tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24 hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, it's your own fault!!
The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity and internet.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $821.66 per month.
All listing information given to My Florida Dreams is considered appropriate and reliable but always recommend Home Inspections by independent companies who have a background and thorough understanding of manufactured homes. My Florida Dreams cannot guarantee the accuracy of information given to us or the condition of the home. Lot rents are determined by the community office not My Florida Dreams.