JUST REDUCED TURNKEY at $18,500
This home features:
1. This is your Dream Home – ready to Move-In with quick occupancy and everything shown in the video less any personal items stay with the home
2. A park setting in your back yard very quiet and what a place to have a BBQ with friends and family
3. Ceramic Tile throughout the home for easy cleanup
4. Both baths have been updated with newer tub-shower surrounds and low water use toilets
5. The rear screened lanai is large enough to entertain your family and friends
6. The open layout from kitchen to dining room to living room to the screened lanai has entertaining written all over it. This is a perfect home for the entertainer
7. The kitchen has an island where your guests can sit and talk while you serve
8. Large master suite to relax after a day at the beach
9. A perfect location near the Curry House and Pool and all amenities
10. Just 3 miles from Venice Beach
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $880 per month.