JUST REDUCED UNFURNISHED at $15,900
This home features:
1. Gorgeous laminate floors in the living room, dining room and hallway
2. The kitchen is meant to cook!! The “circular” layout puts you close to everything you need in this kitchen. The vinyl floor is easy to clean. The appliances are newer and there are tons of storage in all the cabinets and pantry.
3. The dining is open to the living room giving you room to entertain family and friends
4. The front enclosed lanai gives even more room to entertain off the living room
5. The built-ins have been replaced for a newer cabinet with more storage and a beautiful counter-top to make serving easy and clean-up a snap
6. The colors in the home are soft beach colors and feels warm and relaxing
7. The vinyl blinds are an upgrade with one hand open and close with no strings or rods
8. Both baths have been updated with a new shower-tub surround and low use water toilet
9. The master bedroom is large enough to easily handle your king bed
10. The drive has an epoxy-pebble coating for very low maintenance
11. The location is close to the Curry House and Pool
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $940 per month.