JUST REDUCED Furnished as Shown for $26,900
This home features:
1. 26’x53’ for 1,378 square feet in the main home plus an enclosed lanai for an estimated additional 200 sq. ft. of living space for an estimated total of 1,578 square feet of living space
2. Great curb appeal for you that makes a strong presence on the block with this Palm Harbor 1990 home
3. Gorgeous lake view from the enclosed lanai and enough space in the rear for a large patio
4. Huge open living and dining room is perfect for your entertaining
5. Loads of cabinets for storage in your kitchen with a pass-thru to the living room for entertaining your guests
6. Garden tub in the master large master suite
7. Most of what you need is here – the kitchen appears to be equipped and ready
8. Large drive with parking for 3 cars
9. Wonderful neighborhood with great neighbors
10. Close to Harmony Hall & Pool that looks like a resort
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
Colony Cove is an age qualified (55+) five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The "Cove" boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park (very pet friendly), tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24 hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, it's your own fault!!
The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity and internet.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $987.66 per month.